Simply apply a single bead of Viz-Torque material across the assembled fasteners and allow to dry. No need to prepare surfaces.
Vibra-Tite Viz-Torque® 202
Viz-Torque 202 is an inspection coating used on completed fittings, assemblies, nuts, bolts and studs to show whether a part has been moved from its original position. Once dried in place, the Viz-Torque 202 is dry and brittle which allows the film to quickly break in the case of tampering out in the field. Viz-Torque 202 has good adhesion to most metals when applied to a clean, dry surface.
Easy to use
A bright, highly visible colored paste which will fluoresce under black light, making it easy to detect without requiring testing.
Skins over in 20 seconds, dries in 20 minutes and is fully cured in 24 hours. Dry time can be reduced by increasing air flow.
- Bright, highly visible colored paste that dries to a brittle film
- Brittle film that easily breaks when assembly has been tampered with
- Provides instant visual inspection to indicate loss of torque on an assembly
- Fluoresces under UV Light
- Provides professionally finished look to an assembly
- Exhibits good adhesion to most metals when applied to a clean, dry surface.
- Helps quality control by providing warranty management in the event of tampering.
- Does not easily wash off with water or mild solvents.
- Compatible with most metals, paints and plastics.
Why use Viz-Torque?
Once dried in place, Viz-Torque is resistant to environmental elements, but brittle and fragile enough to consistently break in the case of tampering or loss of torque. Early detection of a loose fastener helps prevent collateral damage and limits time and cost associated with repairs.
|Tack Free Time|
|Temp Range Low|
|Temp Range High|
Dykem® Cross Check™ Dykem is a registered trademark and Cross Check is a trademark of Illinois Tool Works Inc. Delaware., F-900 Torque Seal®. Torque Seal is a registered trademark of Illinois Tool Works Inc. Delaware., Loctite® SF 7414 Loctite is a registered trademark of Henkel IP & Holding GmbH.