- Use for strong, quick repairs
- Quick Fixturing, Fast Setting.
- High Strength.
- Pinpoint Precision Tip.
- Surface Insensitive.
- or Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Ceramic, Cork, Paper, Wood, Leather, Fabrics, Vinyl, & more.
- Sporting, Household, Automotive, Marine, Crafts.
- High Temperature Lubricant
- Formulated to reduce excessive wear on threads, gears, chains, cables, sprockets, and rollers.
- Prevents excessive wear, seizing, galling, and cold welding.
- Excellent resistance to harsh chemicals.
- Works in temperatures from -300°F to 2,000°F.
- Helps prevent fastener slippage, thereby sparing the time and expense involved with drilled-out screws, easy-outs, and retapping.
- Increases grip strength between fastener head and tool by up to 700%, virtually eliminating tool wear, rounding, and deforming of fasteners.