Threadlocker for Snowboard Bindings – VC-3
What It Does
- Acts like a shock absorber, isolating the screw from the insert & board while dampening vibration.
- Prevents the screw from rotating loose, yet always remains flexible allowing it to be adjusted, removed, and reused.
Why It Works
Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile threadlockers available on the market. Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration. This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable, and reusable.
VC-3 vs Split-ring Lock Washer
What To Know
- Safe to use with plastic bindings, boards and inserts when applied to a metal fastener and dried first. Will not de-laminate or cause stress cracking.
- An acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration
- Will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers
- Works with metal, wood, plastic* (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more
- Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Works on fasteners of any shape or size; From tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts and on internal or external threads
- If your binding fasteners came with a threadlocker pre-applied, we also manufacture and process fasteners for binding manufacturers around the world. To learn more about this process visit our ND Industries website.
*Allow the VC-3 to thoroughly dry before coming into contact with plastic.
How To Use
Shake well before each use.
|Apply VC-3 a length of 1 to 1 ½ times the fastener diameter, filling threads 50-100%.|
|Although material will be dry to touch within minutes, allow VC-3 to dry for 10-30 minutes (the longer the better), depending on part size.|
|Binding screws are then ready to be installed or stored for later use. Once your binding is setup and adjusted, you’re ready to hit the slopes.|
BETTER THAN BLUE (& RED) THREADLOCKER
ABSORBS VIBRATION WHILE RIDING
STAYS FLEXIBLE, ALLOWING FOR REUSABILITY (up to 5x)
WON’T BREAK DOWN THE PLASTIC ON YOUR BINDINGS
YEARS in liquid form.
Applied to fastener; indefinite.
50-100% of the thread root area