VC-3 FOR MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS
WHAT IT DOES
- Acts like a shock absorber, isolating the screw from the insert while dampening vibration caused by your motorcycle and the road.
- Prevents the screw from rotating loose, yet always remains flexible allowing it to be adjusted, removed, and reused.
WHY IT WORKS
Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile threadlockers available on the market. Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration. This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable, and reusable.
VC-3 vs Split-ring Lock Washer
WHAT TO KNOW
- An acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration
- Will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers
- Works with metal, wood, plastic* (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more
- Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Works on fasteners of any shape or size; From tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts and on internal or external threads
- If your bike fasteners came with a threadlocker pre-applied, we also manufacture and process fasteners for many manufacturers around the world. To learn more about this process visit our ND Industries website.
*Allow the VC-3 to thoroughly dry before coming into contact with plastic.
HOW TO USE
Shake well before each use.
|Apply VC-3 a length of 1 to 1 ½ times the fastener diameter, filling threads 50-100%.|
|Although material will be dry to touch within minutes, allow VC-3 to dry for 10-30 minutes (the longer the better), depending on part size.|
|Bike screws are then ready to be installed or stored for later use. Once your parts are setup and adjusted, you’re ready to hit the road.|
YEARS in liquid form.
Applied to fastener; indefinite.
USING VC-3 ON YOUR BIKE
|Throttle Control Grip Screw||Tail / Stop Lamp Screws||License Plate Bolts||Turn Signal Screws|
|Front Brake Master Cylinder Cover Screws||Mirror Fixtures||Handlebar Brackets||Shock Bolts|
|Saddle Bag Bolts||Brake Rotor Screws||Handlebar Bolts||Clutch Bolts|
|Fender Nuts||Rear Fender Nuts||Fairing Bolts||Rocker Cover Bolts|
|Windshield Bolts||Breather Bolts|
Almost anywhere a fastener or nut needs to be secured