VC-3 for Firearm & Accessory Screws
What it does
- As a firearm threadlocker VC-3 acts like a shock absorber, isolating the screw from the gun frame while dampening vibration, making it perfect for:
- scope rings
- picatinny rails
- laser guides
- mounted pistol lights
- custom grips
- Prevents the screw from rotating loose, yet always remains flexible allowing it to be adjusted, removed, and reused.
Why it works
Vibra-Tite VC-3 Threadmate is one of the most versatile firearm threadlocker available on the market. Unlike traditional liquid lockers which cure to form a hard bond, VC-3 is a blend of resins designed to remain flexible and absorb vibration. This unique difference makes VC-3 coated fasteners truly adjustable, removable, and reusable.
VC-3 vs Split-ring Lock Washer
What to know
- An acrylic polymer that dampens and absorbs vibration
- Will not harden like anaerobic threadlockers
- Works with metal, wood, plastic* (Nylon, PPE, PP) and more
- Fasteners are easily adjusted, removed and reused
- Works on fasteners of any shape or size; From tiny eyeglass screws to large construction bolts and on internal or external threads
- If your firearm or accessory came with a threadlocker pre-applied, we also manufacture and process fasteners for firearm manufacturers around the world. To learn more about this process visit our ND Industries website.
*Allow the VC-3 to thoroughly dry before coming into contact with plastic.
How to use
Shake well before each use.
|Apply VC-3 a length of 1 to 1 ½ times the fastener diameter, filling threads 30-50%.|
|Although material will be dry to touch within minutes, allow VC-3 to dry for 10-30 minutes (the longer the better), depending on part size.|
|Gun or accessory screws are then ready to be installed or stored for later use. Once your part is setup and adjusted, you’re ready to hit the range.|
YEARS in liquid form.
Applied to fastener; indefinite.