Dual action curing sealant for firearm cartridges
Our UV anaerobic formula allows for surface and sub-surface sealing to ensure the interior components of the cartridge remain dry and free of foreign debris.
How It Works
The low viscosity sealant wicks into crevices and cures anaerobically while the exposed layer of sealant can be cured using a UV light source.
Features & Benefits
- UV and Anaerobic cure mechanisms
- Low viscosity, flowable material enables material to seek voids in assembled components
- Fast UV fixture and tack free times
- Fluoresces under UV lamps for inspection purposes
- Flexible with good impact resistance